- Suffolk University Law School, Intellectual Property Law Concentration (J.D., cum laude 2005)
- Note Editor, Journal of High Technology Law (2004)
- DeVry University, (BSEET, 1998)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- District of Arizona
- State of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
Professional Memberships & Activities:
- State Bar of Arizona – Intellectual Property Law Section
Wayne Carroll has focused his legal career on intellectual property law with substantial intellectual property experience and training. For over 10 years Wayne has worked with large companies and with start-up companies to guide company founders and help protect valuable innovation and brands.
Wayne has extensive experience in patent application filing and strategy, Arizona state trademark filings, federal trademark filings and strategy, copyright filings for books, software, sculptures, pictures, and other works of art, as well as trade secret strategies and agreements.
Wayne assists clients with intellectual property enforcement and defense, including removing infringing trademarks and products from Amazon.com and social media, and responding to cease and desist letters from patent and trademark owners.
Wayne is also of counsel with Davis Miles McGuire Gardner, PLLC. Their expertise in the broader area of business law creates a perfect balance for our business clients.
CRACK THE CODE
RAIN MAN ROOFING
WE CARE ABOUT YOU
WATER 4 KIDS INTERNATIONAL
SURF N’ SWAMP
ADVANCED FIBRIN DEFENSE
- Inventors Association of Arizona
- Trademark Law for Inventors and Small Business, Phoenix, AZ May 2016
- SCORE of Arizona – Simple Steps for Developing a Business Plan, Phoenix, AZ Feb 2016
- Exit Planning Exchange – Future of Technology Industries in the Southwest, Phoenix, AZ Jan 2016
- Money Radio KFNN AM1510 FM99.3 – Business For Breakfast – Intellectual Property for Small Business, Phoenix, AZ Nov 2015
- Continuing Legal Education for Attorneys – Intellectual Property Issues in Business Law, Phoenix, AZ Apr 2015
- SEED SPOT Arizona – Intellectual Property Basics for Startups, Phoenix, AZ Mar 2015
- Lawpreneur Radio – Helping Clients Solve Their Problems Dec 2014
- Inventors Association of Arizona – Board Member, Phoenix, AZ
- SCORE of Arizona – Guest Speaker, Phoenix, AZ
- SEED SPOT Arizona – Mentor and Speaker, Phoenix, AZ
- Boy Scouts of America – Cub Scout Leader, Boy Scout Leader, Commissioner, Phoenix, AZ
- VEX Robotics – Team Coach – High School and Middle School Teams, Phoenix, AZ